Jung Practicum Program
JUNG PRACTICUM is designed for Jungian Coaching School ACSTH program graduates, who want to deepen their mastery of Jungian coaching tools.
The program includes six 2,5 hour bi-weekly sessions
Total 15 hours with a maximum of 6 participants.
Over the course of six ZOOM sessions, you will:
- Systematically go over Jungian coaching tools
- Give tips and techniques for practicing tools
- Deepen the coaches’ mastery of Jungian coaching
- Use Jungian tools within the frame of coaching conversations
- Practice developing smooth integration of the tools with your own coaching style
- Participate in group discussion and feedback from a case-based mentor-coach perspective
- Create awareness about the impact of your coaching
- Ask specific questions about how to use the Jungian Tool kit in your own coaching practice
Five 2.5 hour bi-weekly sessions – a total of 12.5 hours
- Review and explore each ICF core competency to deepen your understanding of its implementation in coaching
- Master the coaching process and accelerate your learning
- Coach another participant for 30 minutes on a real life situation
- Receive feedback from each course participants
- Get written and verbal feedback highlighting areas of strength and recommending opportunities for development by the Mentor
Three 60 minute one-on-one sessions – total of 3 hours
Individual Mentoring (one-on-one) sessions are scheduled at your convenience and must be conducted over a minimum of three months to allow for practice and integration of the mentoring feedback. In the individual session, you will receive:
- Direct written and verbal feedback on your recorded coaching sessions.
- Opportunity to ask specific questions about your coaching skills development.
The Mentor Coaching Program participants will work directly with Vicdan Merter PCC, CPCC who is a faculty at Jungian Coaching School.