Jungian Coaching School Scholarship Program
We are happy to announce Jungian Coaching School Scholarship Program for Generation 8th Jungian Coaching Online. The Jungian Coaching School Scholarship Program aims to provide financial assistance to new students enrolling in the 6-month ICF Accredited coaching program. The scholarship program aims to recognize and reward outstanding individuals with a keen interest in Jungian coaching and a strong commitment to personal and professional development.
- 1st Place: €1500
- 2nd Place: €1000
- 3rd Place: €500
- Enrollment in Jungian Coaching School:
- All applicants must be admitted or planning to enroll in the Jungian Coaching School’s 6-month coaching program.
- Demonstrated Financial Need:
- Applicants should demonstrate a genuine financial need for the scholarship.
- Academic/Professional Excellence:
- Applicants must have a proven track record of academic or professional excellence in relevant fields.
- Essay Submission:
- Applicants are required to submit a well-structured essay (minimum 500 words) discussing how they arrived to Jungian Coaching specify their interest in Jungian coaching and how they intend to use this knowledge in contributing to their personal and professional development. Essays of winners will be published on our website and social network pages.
- Alignment with Jungian Principles:
- The essay should demonstrate a clear understanding of Jungian theory and it’s alignment with the applicant’s goals.
- Originality and Creativity:
- The essay should showcase original thinking and creativity in discussing the applicant’s perspective on Jungian coaching.
- Clarity and Coherence:
- Essays should be well-organized, clearly articulating thoughts and ideas.
- Financial Need and Academic/Professional Excellence:
- The selection committee will assess financial need and academic/professional excellence based on supporting documents and the essay.
- Applicants must submit their application on this link: https://forms.gle/J6Md12kKf4YNUVF47
- Along with the essay, applicants should attach relevant documents showcasing academic/professional achievements and financial need.
- The submission deadline for the scholarship contest is December 17. Late submissions will not be considered.
For inquiries or further information, please contact: Info@jungiancoachingschool.com