Who We Are
Dr. Avi Goren-Bar
Founder, Senior Lecturer &
Graduated from the three-year Jerusalem Jungian program in 1993, Avi Goren-Bar, Ph.D., Clinical and Educational Psychologist, Certified Expressive Arts Therapist, a member of the European Gestalt Association and a Jungian Coach, has conducted six years of Jungian Analysis. In the past seven years, he leaded six ongoing programs in Expressive Arts Therapy and Jungian Coaching in Tel-Aviv, Istanbul, Athens, Ljubljana and Zagreb. Dr. Goren-Bar who developed the practical program of Jungian Coaching for coaches, executives, leaders and therapists, is a master in applying psychodynamic theories into practice. Dr. Goren-Bar’s has a vast experience in providing organizational consulting services for numerous companies and firms in Israel, amongst which are Israel Defense Forces, Ministry of Education and hi-tech companies such as Teva, Intel and Amdox.
He teaches Jungian Coaching for B.A and Masters level any course or seminar in the following subjects; social psychology, human community, group therapy, psychodynamics of groups in organizations, diagnostics, object relations, self-psychology, Jungian psychotherapy, sand tray therapy, Gestalt therapy, Gestalt in organizations, expressive therapies. He is also experienced in teaching coaching, from the coach-me college especially using creative tools in adhering processes in a “stuck” coaching situations.
Avi also has professional & therapeutic experience in Gestalt, Jungian and expressive therapies with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families, which he gives in a private clinic since 1987.
From 1994 to 2001, he acted as the manager of “Regesh”, an expressive therapy clinic for children, adolescents and families at the Academic Center for Graduate Studies in Creative Expression, Netanya. (This clinic had served more than 100 clients with 12 expressive therapists, 3 psychologists, 5 supervisors, and a psychiatrist.)
His dissertation topic is “Three Self-Theories (Kohut, Stern and Bollas) Applied to Intermodal Expressive Therapy”.
Some of Avi’s training and academic milestones include;
- Athens – Drama Therapy Centre – Clinical Expressive Arts Therapy seminars, 2014 – 2016
- Ljubljana – Clinical Expressive Arts Therapy seminars, 2014 –2016
- Zagreb – Clinical Expressive Arts Therapy seminars, Jungian Coaching seminars, 2012-16
- Greece – The Arts & Psychotherapy Center – Clinical Expressive Arts Program, 2012
- Turkey – Safir Center for Psychotherapy – Expressive Arts Studies
- Moscow – Clinical Expressive Arts Program
- Member of Israeli Association of Psychotherapy # 1352
- Member of the European Gestalt Association
- Internationally registered MBTI Jungian assessment tool
- Safar İstanbul Seminar’s collaboration with Istanbul Bilgi University, 2012-2016
- Clinical Expressive Arts Therapy seminars, Jungian Studies seminars
- Greek Expressive Therapies Program, Synthesis Centre, Athens, 2009-2011
- Consultant, coordinator, teacher and leader of “Bitouy”, 2008-2009
- Art Therapy Program, Ramat-Gan
- Manager of “Regesh” (“Feeling”), a foundation for the promotion of social, educational, and clinical interventions through expressive arts, 2001
- Associate Member in the International Committee of IEATA, 2001
- Registered Clinical Psychologist #5654, 2000
- Member of the International Expressive Arts Therapy Association; IEATA, 1998
- Authorized & registered member in the Israeli Association for Creative Arts, 1996
- Jerusalem Jungian Center for analytic psychotherapy, 1991-1993
- Expert Educational Psychologist, Ministry of Health #2086, 1988
- Member of the Israeli Non-Profit Association for Expressive Therapies, 1987
- Registered Psychologist #2472 and member of the Israeli Psychological Association, 1986
- D. Clinical Psychology & Expressive Therapy, 1994
- Union University, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- A. Educational Psychology, School of Education, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1986
- A. Educational Psychology & Musicology, School of Education, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1978
Tulin Rita Kohen
Coaching General Manager
Tulin is from Istanbul, Turkey. She started her professional career as a Human Resources person, where she took several executive roles in and outside of Turkey for more than 15 years. She is a certified Gestalt Coach (PCC) and has extensive experience in group and individual coaching.
Tulin’s path crossed with Avi in 2013, where she attended his Intermodal Art Therapy course in Istanbul. She found herself in Art Therapy, and started to assist Avi the next year. Tulin also completed Jungian Coaching Program in Slovenia.
In 2016, Tulin decided to make a turnaround in her personal and professional life, and moved to Israel to start her Master in Art Therapy in Haifa University.
While continuing her studies, she has worked with refugee children in central Tel Aviv. She now works with teenages at risk in boarding schools in individual and group format.
Tulin continues to lecture with Avi in his programs.
Vicdan Merter, CPCC, ACC
Facilitator, Executive and Team Coach,
Coaching Competencies, Module II
Vicdan is a co-active coach certified by CTI-Coaching Training Institute (CPCC) and accredited by ICF-International Coach Federation (ACC). Vicdan is co-founder of Coachathlon and provides coaching &consultancy services as Facilitator, Coach and Team Coach.
Vicdan’s curiosity in coaching and behavioral theories started in 1995 with a Master Program. During this period, she was introduced to the disciplines such as system thinking, neuroscience, NLP. In 2008, she started coaching training to complement her HR career. She received the Core Coaching Training in UK from CTI-Coaches Training Institute from the world’s leading coaching school and completed the certification program for Advanced Coaching Training in 2014 and accredited as certified professional Co-active Coach-CPCC. Vicdan, is accredited as ACC by ICF-International Coach Federation. As part of continued development of her coaching capability, she has completed Organization& Relationships Systems Coaching-ORSC Program at CRR-Center for Right Relationship; Jungian Coaching program developing her symbolic thinking and innovative perspective. In addition, she pursued further personal development & leadership development programs by joining; Experiential Leadership Program (4 residential retreat in 10 months period) from CTI-Coaches Training Institute; Landmark Forum, Landmark Advanced Training and Integrity seminar from Landmark Education and 4 Modules of Innovative Leaders Program at the Center for Creative Leadership.
Vicdan has 25 years of demonstrated history of working in various multinational companies mainly in consumer goods and tobacco sector. She has senior HRD background and acted as a Board member with strategic business partnering, large-scale and complex change management, project management, organizational & leadership development, mentoring and executive & team coaching skillset.
Over those years as a senior leader she has led functions outside of HR domain and gain broader management experience in the areas such as establishment of start-up organizations, merger& acquisitions, change management, corporate governance, corporate communication, facility management, information systems and finance.
Among her many roles Vicdan acted as internal coach/mentor, team coach and facilitator and worked with international coaches and consultants to design &deliver institution-specific training programs and leadership development programs.
Vicdan co-chaired the Coactive Community Alumni in 2017 and is supporting www.humanium.org in Rwanda to raise awareness for children’s rights and make children rights happen!
Vicdan has graduated from Industrial Engineering Department of Yıldız University and married with two children.
- Jungian Coaching Program, Jungian Coaching School, 2017-2018
- Innovative Leaders Program, CCL, 2016-20176
- Introduction to Type and Coaching, Myers Brigs Type Indicator, 2016
Leadership Training Program, CTI, 2014-2015,
- Landmark Forum & Advanced Training, Landmark, 2013-2014
- Advanced Coaching Training, Certification Program, CTI, 2013-2014,
- Change Management, Ashridge Business School, 2014
- ORSC- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching, CRR Global, 2010,
- A&DC, Talent Q, Via Edge Assessor, CCL Benchmarks by Design, 360 Leadership Effectiveness Feedback tool 2009-2016
- Coaching Fundamentals Training, CTI, 2008
Dr. Hüseyin Çırpan, PhD
OD Consultant, Executive and Team Coach,
Hero Quest IV Module
As a Leadership Coach, my intention is to inspire leaders with vision and strategies to transform their teams and organizations to make a positive impact for the betterment of the world.
My work is anchored in a holistic approach to leadership, and my extensive consulting experience and academic background in organizational development adds unique value to the work with my clients.
My perceptive ability and warm coaching style gives me a unique vantage point from which I help clients gain insights, discover possibilities and leverage their strengths and talents.
After graduating with BA in Business Administration at Hacettepe University in Turkey, I had a Masters Degree in Finance at Exeter University in England. After I spent a very short time in financial industry, I moved to university as research assistant and did my PhD in Organizational Development at Istanbul University where I have built up a strong academic ground for future work. Before setting up my own practice in leadership development and organizational transformation, I worked as a HR Director serving various industries mainly in transforming stage. Since 2003, I have been providing services to leaders, teams and organizations for the development of psycho-social dynamics of business including leadership development, team performance and organizational culture transformation. Recently I have joined as an Assc. Prof. to Medipol Business School giving lectures on Organizational Behavior and Strategic Management.
I live in Istanbul with my wife and at weekends with my boys who are out to study. I love sitting in a hill with a water pipe and view of Bosphorus, enjoying the company of my friends. I love to study and practice mystical philosophy finding my place in the whole serving to create an Ideal Life.
- Certified CTT consultant at Barret Values Centre
- CTI Co-Active Coach
- ORSC Coach
- Jungain Coach
- Gestalt Coach
- MBTI Accredited User
- LCP Certified Coach